Friday, November 11, 2011

HE GOT THE JOB!!!!!

So Chris interviewed for a job at Sysco last Friday and we have been waiting and waiting to hear back from them. The interview went really well and Chris had all the qualifications for the job and the CFO said she would have her decision by monday (last monday) and we never heard anything. Needless to say, we were both stressed! We were getting so anxious and sick of waiting but today we got the good news! I was at Walmart when Chris called me. You'd think someone could hold in their excitement but nope, not me! I screamed and stopped in my tracks hahaha. I couldn't believe it! I proceeded to wonder around Walmart lost not remembering what i came here for. But now the reality has set in and we are moving NEXT WEEKEND!! AHHHHH... there is SO much to do and so little time. And on top of that, i will be the only packing and cleaning while Chris finishes things at school. It is going to be a CRAZY week but i am so excited. We have been waiting for this day for a while. I am so proud of Chris and all the hard work he has been doing for our family!! He is the best :) YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment